Cyprus Company Formation
Formation of a private Cyprus Company
Our Law firm can advise and assist you with all the matters relating with the incorporation of a Cyprus company. The long lasting experience and proven quality of service of our team of corporate lawyers is evident through a track record of more than 20 years of experience in the field of professional corporate services.
A private Cyprus company must have a local registered office and a minimum of one director and a secretary – either individuals or legal persons, without any nationality requirements. However, it is common practice (tax related) that the majority of a company’s directors are Cyprus residents and that the meetings of the board of directors take place in Cyprus. The company is required to maintain accounting records and prepare audited financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and as required by the Cyprus Companies’ Law Cap.113. It must perform yearly tax compliance and limited statutory compliance.
Our Law firm provides incorporation services, a local office address, professional directors and secretaries (Cyprus residents), as well as, ongoing compliance and general transaction services. Through our associate company, we can also provide Accounting, Auditing & Tax services (for more details, refer to section “Accounting, Auditing and Tax”).
Registration of Cyprus company
In order to proceed with the registration of a Cyprus company, will need to know the following:
- The main activities of the Cyprus Company;
- Preferred company name (please state 3 alternative names) or choose from our name list which is already approved;
- Complete the KYC forms which we will send you;
- Director(s) and shareholder(s) copy pf passport;
- Name and address of Shareholder(s) or beneficial Shareholders;
- Each beneficial owner, director or shareholder will be required to submit a reference letter;
- Proof of residence must be provided in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not older than 5 months old; and
- Approximate annual income of the company.